We keep high-paying tenants in your properties.
Every vacant day is a day of lost revenue.
You deserve a PM who hates vacancies as much as you do.
Investors realize that every vacant day is a day of lost revenue, which inspires a sense of urgency. Since our PMs are also real estate investors, they market and lease your rental property like it were their own. And when a tenant gives notice, we market the property immediately – we’re not waiting until the unit is vacant.
Proven Leasing Process
From a winning criteria for quality renters, to setting rent rates, marketing and showing your property, screening and onboarding new renters, and orienting them to the new relationship, we have a tenant placement process that works better than any other Tampa Bay property management company.
Lost Tenant Guarantee
If a tenant that we place in your property defaults on their rent during the first year of their lease and has to be evicted, we will replace the tenant and lost rent to you at no charge. We know… the guarantee sounds too good to be true, but we believe that much in our process.
HomeProp’s Criteria for Quality Renters
- An identity confirmation completed by Leasing Agent
- Review of state-issued photo ID and Social Security card
- Social security number on the application must match the number on your social security card
Income & Work History
- At least 12 months of steady current employment with verifiable payments
- 3x gross rent in gross verifiable income
- Proof of Income: Most recent month’s bank statements for W2 employee OR last year’s personal taxes and last 90 days of personal bank statements for 1099 or non-W2 employee
- Score minimums & collections limits vary by rent band. Minimum credit score of 500 is required.
- 5-year prohibition on prior Landlord collections and evictions
- 5-year prohibition on bankruptcy
- Guarantors have higher qualifying criteria on credit factors
- In response to recent guidance by HUD on the disparate impact of criminal screening policies by property managers, HomeProp will evaluate each individual applicant’s criminal history on a case-by-case basis
Rental & Eviction History
- At least 12 months of rental history
- Fewer than 10% late payments
- No issues with pets, deposits or lease terms
- 3-year prohibition on evictions
- All adults must pass qualifying criteria and be fully screened
- Income is cumulative (total added together for household approval),
- Credit is supplemental (good credit can outweigh bad)
- Rental history, eviction, and criminal checks are primary (issues with any applicant on these items will disqualify the entire application)
Trusted By Investors Like You
Couldn’t be better!
A Tenant Placement Process That Works
Set Your Rent
A HomeProp Rent Price Opinion takes into account all the factors that make your home really special and gives you a range of possible rents to help your home rent fast and for the maximum possible price.
Your home is marketed for rent on all major rental networks, including Zillow, Hotpads, Realtor.com and MLS.
We also take beautiful pictures and create property descriptions and signage that drive renters to your property.
If a tenant that we place in your property defaults on their rent during the first year of their lease and has to be evicted, we will replace the tenant at no charge. That’s called putting your money where your mouth is!
3 Simple Steps to
Passive Property Ownership
3 Simple Steps to Passive Property Ownership
1. Book a Free Consultation
Ever situation is different. We’re ready to hear yours! Take 15 minutes to talk with one of our Property Managers about your needs.
2. Get a Plan
We will create a management strategy based on your unique investment portfolio.